We are searching for a high-energy Sales Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, our Sales Executives communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products and services that maximize value. Our Sales Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and marketing initiatives. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable professional with strong computer, communication and presentation skills. Successful Sales Executives will be skilled communicators and possess the drive to succeed. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about technology, focused and driven to deliver results.
- Achieve sales targets through cold calls, email campaigns, networking and social media.
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure results.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective clients.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintain a database of contact information in the company's CRM system.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and internal
departments to deliver a tremendous client experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years sales experience; Technology industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is a plus.
- The drive and energy to manage accounts while consistently pursuing new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and proficiently handle the sales cycle process.
- Strong time management and presentation skills.
- Computer skills and aptitude for using CRM software.
Compensation package contains a base salary plus commissions & bonuses; generous medical & dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time.
Please include resume.
Outbound Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated and organized Outbound Sales Representative to join our team.
Prior experience in a sales support role or customer service is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to make cold calls and develop relationships with prospective and current customers
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform general clerical tasks
- Flexible Team player with a "Can Do" attitude
Our Representatives work directly with our sales team to impact revenue. You will be responsible for cold calling and determining the overall interest of prospective clients, emailing both current and prospective clients, answering questions, and scheduling meetings with the sales team members. You must be organized, keep accurate records and provide general administrative support to the sales team as needed.
Compensation is hourly with the opportunity for bonuses and career advancement.
Please include resume.
Monscierge is a worldwide leader in Hospitality software. We are disrupting the Hospitality industry every day and we want you to be a part of the team. We are currently searching for a mobile developer to add to our team of talented and driven software engineers. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging and creative environment.
Is this You?
- You love Apple, Objective C, Swift and Xcode
- You love working on the bleeding edge technology
- You want to build software that matters
- You like problem solving and helping create solutions
- You love a challenge of not always being able to find an answer on Stackoverflow
- You want a full-time position at our office in Oklahoma City
The ideal candidate meets all criteria, but is not necessary for success in this position:
- You can help expand our mobile team with work on iOS, tvOS or iPadOS.
- Android developer and want to learn iOS? We'll help!
- You've written app(s) in the past.
- You can document your code and have a desire to write automated tests.
- You understand the Apple platform.
- You have a desire to always be learning and expanding your skills.
- Experience with API Microservices
- Experience writing APIs for mobile applications
- Experience with modern source control workflows
- Working experience with Azure and Continuous Deployment/Integration
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to change priorities as necessary
- A positive "Can Do" attitude that inspires peers and employees
Please include resume.